Full Spectrum CBD Oil Drops – 750 mg Tincture Bottle – Mint Flavor
$79.95You Save: 12%
$63.95You Save: 30%
Free shipping on all U.S. orders
60-day money back guarantee
20% savings on all subscriptions
Whether it's the state of the world right now, your job, your kids, your education ... we're all dealing with a lot.
So here’s some truth for you: CBD is not a cure-all and it doesn't work for everyone.
But based on the current scientific research, it does appear that full spectrum CBD oil may have some benefits for stress, sleep, and pain.
Read on below to find out if our 750 mg full spectrum CBD tinctures are right for you.
Here’s what some of the current scientific literature has to say about CBD:
CBD for Anxiety
A 2019 study followed 72 adults with anxiety. Anxiety scores decreased within the first month in 79% of patients who took 25 mg of CBD via capsule form daily.
A 2015 review published in the journal Neurotherapeutics found that CBD may help improve the symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
CBD for Chronic Pain Relief
CBD may offer an option for treating different types of chronic pain.
-Peter Grinspoon, M.D.
One of the primary CBD oil benefits for arthritis sufferers is its positive effect on pain, and research confirms it.
-Jennifer Freeman, M.D.
CBD for Sleep
A 2019 study of 72 people who took 25 mg of CBD via gel capsule form daily for 60 days found that:
- 66% experienced improvement in sleep after one month.
- 56% reported improvement in sleep after two months of continued use.
A Project CBD survey of 1,521 people who used CBD for issues falling and staying asleep found that:
- CBD reduced average time to fall asleep from 62 to 20 minutes.
- CBD users reported waking up just 1.4 times per night while taking CBD and 4.3 times per night without.
- 75% of non-CBD users reported waking up feeling tired. Just 9% reported waking up tired after using CBD for sleep.
Is CBD Safe?
Talk to your doctor to ensure you’re not taking medications or have a condition that may cause side effects.
Servings Per Bottle
Our CBD Tinctures contain 750 mg of full spectrum CBD per bottle (“full spectrum” means it has other beneficial cannabinoids / terpenes).
If you’re new to CBD, and want to try our products, we recommend starting with the tincture (oil drops) because it allows for a smaller, more controlled dose than our gel capsules, which have 25 mg of CBD apiece.
Half a dropper of our tincture gets you 12.5 mg, which seems to be a good starting point for many of our customers (plus 60 servings per bottle if you’re using 12.5 mg at a time). If you want to use a full dropper, that’ll get you 30 25-mg servings.
Ultimately, the correct dosage for you also will depend upon the type of condition you’re trying to get relief from and your unique physiology. We will be there to help you via email, chat, or phone (whatever you’re most comfortable with) every step of the way.
If you’re using CBD tinctures for pain, you may 25 mg (1 full dropper) or 50 mg (two full droppers) to achieve better results.
Why Choose Pure Capsule CBD?
When you buy from Pure Capsule Company, we will be there to help you via email, chat, or phone (whatever you’re most comfortable with) every step of the way.
Plus you get free Priority shipping on every order and unlimited use coupons when you become a customer!
Compare our CBD tinctures to other brands. You simply will not find other 25 mg CBD capsules at this price point that are full spectrum, US-grown, from organic hemp, CO2 processed, and have lab testing results published online so you can ensure you’re getting what it says on the bottle (70% of products available today do not).
You will surely find cheaper products out there … but if they don’t meet all these criteria you are not getting the highest quality CBD on the market.
5 Questions to Ask Before You Buy CBD Tinctures
- Is it organic? Pure Capsule Company’s CBD tinctures come from organic hemp grown on small farms in the U.S. Hemp is considered a “bioaccumulator,” which means it absorbs pesticides, herbicides and chemical fertilizers more than other plants.
- Is the hemp certified? We are one of only a handful of companies certified by the industry-leading U.S. Hemp Authority, meaning you can trust it’s safe!
- Is the CBD oil “full spectrum”? Our CBD products are full spectrum (not isolates or broad spectrum). Numerous studies show you get more benefits from full spectrum CBD, which means it’s more effective to treat issues with sleep, anxiety, and chronic pain.
- Is it third party lab tested? We send every batch to an independent lab to test for purity, so you know the amount we say on the bottle is actually in the bottle and doesn’t contain pesticides, heavy metals, mold, pathogens, etc.
- What is the cost per mg of CBD? Our prices are the best in the industry for products that meet all the stringent criteria above. Most brands that are US-grown, sourced from organic hemp, and full spectrum are double the cost of ours). We have “unlimited use” online coupons that allow you to get extra savings on every order and offer free expedited 3-day shipping on ALL orders.
Click Add to Cart or Subscribe Now to see if Pure Capsule 750 mg Tincture Oil Drops can help you!
|Dimensions||1 × 2 × 3 in|
|Servings Per Bottle:||
1/2 dropper = 12.5mg, so there are (60) 12.5mg servings per bottle or (30) 25mg servings.
|Country of Origin:||
|Lab Safety Results:|
|Sourced from Organic Hemp:||